Music can be so therapeutic. It can lift your spirit or feed your melancholy. It creates a mood and can affect your state of mind.
“Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield reminds me that I’m still a work in progress and I get to write my own story!
1. Thank someone who’s supported you in the past, like a teacher, friend, or mentor, by giving them a hand-written letter.
2. Spend a couple hours volunteering at a local nonprofit organization.
3. Donate goods to a local shelter.
4. Buy lemonade at a child’s lemonade stand.
5. Call a friend and tell them how much they mean to you.
6. Send kind words to someone getting a lot of hate on social media.
7. Send groceries to a friend who is busy and/or going through a difficult time.
8. Put a quarter in an expired parking meter to help a stranger avoid getting a ticket.
9. Send flowers anonymously to a receptionist or security guard.
10. Leave an encouraging note somewhere on a store shelf or in a popular library book.
The Beatles – “I Am The Walrus”